Preschool Registration Form Preschool Brochure
We offer separate programs for three and four year olds which allows us to closely tailor activities to each developmental stage. Meeting two days per week (Tues/Thurs), the 3 year old program lets your child easily adjust to attending school in a fun-based learning environment. The four year old program meets three days per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) and furthers school readiness. Both programs offer a choice of mornings or afternoons.
Mornings: 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Afternoons: 12:30 pm to 2:40 pm
Ms. Maggie Zimmerman is the head teacher. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Education with a specialization in Early Childhood Education from
Clarion University of Pennsylvania and is certified to teach preschool by the PA Department of Education.
- Language Arts Development (listening, speaking, pre-writing, phonics)
- Conceptual Math
- Fine Arts (art, music, and dramatic play)
- Physical Education (fine and gross motor development)
- Social Living
- learn about God and the beauty of God's world
- develop socially acceptable behavior
- develop confidence through successful experiences
- become excited about learning
- develop readiness skills
- learn to share, respect, and cooperate with others
- explore and be creative
Aquinas's preschool programs foster excitement about learning, encourage creative exploration, and
develop school readiness skills.
Call 724-834-7940 to schedule a tour today.